Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer. In addition, they improve your browsing process, as they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest depending on the use they make of the content of the website.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your preferences when entering the website by clicking on “Cookies Settings”, so that the page uses only the cookies that are of your preference. To continue without changing your cookie settings, simply click “Accept” and continue on the website.
- How to block or delete installed cookies:You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers in the links below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of services offered on the website.